BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 13 January 2012

I getting older and older? O.o

Recently,
I sleep very very very early everyday
duno why
from a girl that always sleep after 3am to a girl that always sleep before 1.30am
LOL~!
What's wrong with me?!
Everyday after 8pm I will start to feel tire alr
and 12am sure blur blur alr
brain stop functioning
Last time I can stay until 3/4am
and able to wake up at 6am
now I sleep at 2+am
and not able to wake up at 7am
=,='''

Actually today I dint do a lot of work what,
why so tire?
Today only have 4 hours sch
and after lunch I just lepak around the sch with friend,
went to library chit chat,
shopping in co-op...
Seem like very relax leh,
how come I still feel tire after I reached home

Is it I getting older alr?
Haizzz~
2 more months I will celebrate my 20th birthday alr
OMG~!
TIME FLIESSSSS!
I 20th ALREADY!!!
So old :(

Anyway,
Hope I will have a wonderful and unforgettable birthday this year :)
I look forward to 10th March ^,^



0 comments: