BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 18 June 2011

First Blog ^_^

Hi my friends, I decided to open a public blog after I know many of my friends actually publishing their blog.

Currently listening to the emo song~
Missing him :)
He leave me alone at Singapore yesterday and only returns here on 23th :(

I quite sad...
I think I get used the day with him already...

Okok..Let's talk other things
Today is my first day working at Digital Asia, SL Square.
Actually I quite worry about the managers there,
because I heard that some of them are fierce...
Luckily they treated me good :D

Once I went in the shop
the manager said want to bring me to Funan which is DA main shop
LOL~!!! I NO TIME TO DO ANY MENTALLY PREPARATION~!
I very worry cause I really duno anyone there

But also very LUCKILY,
all the people there are nice :)

Today I really very lucky,
hahahas :D

Okieee~
Going to do my tutorial question now ^_^


0 comments: