BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Super Pekchet Day!

Yesterday I received a letter sent by Finance Office of SSC
OMG~! 
They said I still have $2000++ Outstanding balance
WHAT THE HELL


I thought all my fees are pay by CPF Education Scheme
but then when I called CPF office
They said some law are modified already...
Now no more fund for me to pay my education fees
=.=|||

WALAO EH!!
They thought I really rich mie?!
How can I collect so much money at this time?
Somemore the due date is 1st of July
>.<



SIAO AH!
$2000++ equal to RM5000++

I feel so guilty to my Dad
I bring so many troublesome to him
Feel so SORRY TO DAD 
T^T

Today I just busy to call school and CPF Board
till now the problem still there
I duno how to solve it now

FAN AHHHH !!



0 comments: