BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Sigh...~

Today my cousin double confirmed with CPF already...
They said I really cannot use any fund from CPF anymore
So sad to know it...

This few days I very worry and desperate
I duno how to get so much money at this time

Many suggestion from people:
School ask me to apply for loan
Aunty said she sponsor me
Supervisor ask me to work every weekend

I want to borrow from my aunty
but feel so paise and thanks so much to her
that she willing to sponsor me all the way :)

I think want to continue my job
but I will not have enough time to do revision and tutorial
if I working every weekend

Loan is too expensive for me
still need to pay interest every month

Haiz...
Sob Sob :'((







Somemore~~
I miss him so much today
but he always busy and cannot talk to me


Hey I miss u more than words can say 



0 comments: