BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 27 June 2011

Last day of term break

Today is the last day of term break already
Sigh~
This break is meaningless T^T

All the things I met in this break is unlucky one
The most unhappy thing was received an fee voucher
Sien ah, dun wan say more about it ad~
Somemore in this period,
he was leaving me and went back to Malaysia...
Haiz...no one accompany me when I was down
T_T

Tomorrow school reopen already
I still feel lazy and slack~
Why huh?? I duno~

However, still got something make me happy and excited one la
hahaha, 
I earned $540 but I just working for 9 days only!
I satisfy with it already (✿◠‿◠)  


Today actually want to help him to move house one
but I overslept >.<
Oppss! Sorry uh, hehe :P
I already WALK to your house UNDER BIG SUN
and bought u lunch to apologize liao huh 
(◕^^◕)
This time you live near to me luu~
10 to 15 minutes walk can reach your house ad,
soooo happy~
Easier to find u and also no need to take bus or mrt ^^
U also dun think gt chance to do something bad behind me ah :P

Tonight have to sleep early
I dun wan others see a panda go to sch tomorrow
haha
NightZzzz world, sweet dream ya 


✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 

0 comments: