BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 8 July 2011

COMPLAINT COMPLAINT and COMPLAINT

Tomorrow have to wake up at 5am
SOOooooo early in the morning!
Dun think that I so hardworking
Wake up so early is just because I have 7am class!!!
All of this is cause by a IRRESPONSIBLE and IRRITATING tutor

She is our FMGT tutor
but like to accumulate the tutorial questions
Last last week she lagi teruk!
We all waiting for her in class at 12pm
but she never come
then we called her and we thought class is cancel or anything
but when she pick up the call
she just said:" your class not at 2pm mie?"
SIAO AH!
Why gt sch irresponsible tutor one?!

Ok then,
this week is presentation week,
we have to present our project group by group
and she suppose to go through every group in 2 hours
should be enough time for her
BUT BUT BUT
She just able to go through 2 groups presentation
still have 2 groups havent go through yet!
WTHH LARH!

She now only realise that she accumulated so many things
and running out of time to finish all the works ad
Then, ask us to come for additional class
which is 7am to 9am tomorrow
LOLZ!

First time have a 7am class =,=|||
The makan place and cheer and munch also not yet open for business la
How can I take my breakfast?
And I can double confirm that tmr everyone sure studying in the sleep mode one
HAHAS!

Somemore i live so far away from sch
have to take one hour to reach sch
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~~
No choice, who ask me so bad luck
have this kind of tutor
Hope that next sem I won't have such tutor
SIIiiGHhhhh~~~!

Well, dun talk so much,
It's TOO LATE ad
Haha, duno tomorrow I can wake up and reach in time or not :DD
Hope can la ^_^
Good Night world, have a sweet dream ya!

I realise that I miss u badly now although we argued and am unhappy with u just now

0 comments: