BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Special Date ♂0507♀

End of break
Get the results
means...?
Sad Sad and Sad T^T
I scored 3 As and 1 B in CT
I feel so bad because all the As were scored at the border line
And FMGT just less one more mark to get A
T_____T
SIEN DIAO LOH!

Ok well...
Today is CT 2 for Company Law
I study hard for it to score well~
BUT BUT BUT
Today morning only knew that I waste too much time on untested chapters
>>WTH!<<
I getting nervous and nervous
even cannot pay attention to clsp lecture

After Test2,
Mr Paul show us the answer immediately after collect the test paper
OMGGG!
I just want to scream loudly in lecture hall!
My first question was wrong at all
I feel myself useless and depress
but nvm la
let bygone be bygone
now should focus on 40% project~

*******************************************************************************
Today is 05072011
--> Special date for me 
Anyone know what day is it?
It's the anniversary of Mii and Euu 


I just realize that the time pass so fast,
like a rocket...
We being together for ONE year ad
We go through sweet, hard, sad, anger, and even obstacles together in this year
Luckily we still able to bear each other bad temper and bad habits 
(◕^^◕)


LOVE is like this,
u have to tolerant with each other,
make changes for him or her~


That is what we did and 
I will continue to improve my temper and habits 


I feel so sorry to euu 
Euu are suffering so much because of my bad bad bad temper
But I feel happy too
because I found a Mr. Right (Yes, is euu) 
that truly love me sayang me and can tahan my bad temper


I promise u,
I will control and control my temper 
and improve it become nicer and nicer 
Thanks a lot!
{。^◕‿◕^。} 

0 comments: