BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 10 July 2011

Normal Days

This two days,
Nothing special happen...
Just a Normal life with Normal people~

Today quite relax,
cz I finish all the tutorials ad ^^
I can spent the time by watching movie, playing game
and dating :D
but today I just feel he gt a bit irritating
keep on nagging and lecturing me >.<|||
I no need any life lecturer kay?
and maybe our view point are different,
but I think u no need to tell me your opinion
with so serious tone one la
If I can't tahan sure will argue with u ad :(

Luckily everything is fine after that :)
We took dinner at Circuit Road Food Center,
and chit chat a while
then went back home ad

OH YA!
Something happened yesterday
Someone lied me~
but I know is because of me
and is for my good
I knew your purpose
I can accept this time
but next time dun kay?
I prefer u tell me honestly and plan with me together :)
Promise kay?
Anyway, I still feel so happy and touch
when I knew the reason of lie ^_^

Monday, is coming~
Tomorrow have to go to sch
to study the 2 subjects that are just wasting time and energy!
Sigh~ I dun like IS at all,
feel like wasting time and not knowledgeable at all!\

Ok well,
I shall continue my movie now :D
Byeeeee ^_^

0 comments: