BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 29 July 2011

I'm Back!

Hi, peeps! Am back! ^_^
This few days I were not at home
Then where can I stay?
Hehe...I stay at The Loft(NP) with friends :)
The Loft is like a apartment, at Ngee Ann Poly
We, one group of 7 people booked Loft to do project
and we have a nice experience there although we rushing of time to do project

The Loft really is a very nice place to stay and study
It's just like a house,
gt 3 rooms...kitchen...2 bath rooms...balcony...living room...and etc etc etc....
There is fully aircond and have refrigerator and oven
It's so convenience and comfy to eat and live
somemore the interior design is so nice
This is my first time stay there with friends with a project reason
before that I stay that for camp one
We carry a few bags to school 
it is just sooooo heavy!!
Can u imagine u carry 2 heavy bags and one laptop 
and walk around the school?
Somemore the weather is soooooo hot!
Actually mine counted as light ad
Jin Pei more jia lat
she bring many snack and biscuit 
so her bags are full of food :DD

I feel so happy and excited when I know I can wake up at 8am
and it is enough time for me to prepare and go to 9am class
because usually I wake up at 630am 
and need to take one hour time to reach school from my house
But I just have 2 days of such blissful day
Hope next time got chance again  (^_^)V

Actually we booked Loft to do CLSP project
and need to use a complicated software called Viewpoint to do it
It's so hard and take a lot of time to do
and the deadline was on this friday 5pm
but we just started to do on wednesday
haha...that why we rushing of time
We chiong on this few day and even not enough sleep
just to complete the project
I slept at 3am yesterday and just slept a few hours only 
Others also same,
especially Jin Pei, she slept at 430am yesterday
I feel so sorry to her 
cause I duno how to help her 
and I feel myself very useless
cause I really not so know how to use the Viewpoint :'(
 I gt tried to figure out what is it and how to use
but then I just know a little bit easy one
the generating form part I really idk >.<
Sooooooo....~
Thanks jin pei and other groupmates a lot ya, 
am such an software idiot

Lastly, we check out by today---Friday
Say Bye Bye to NO Loft
T^T

Hey poly friends,
♥ u all ya :)
Hope we have chance to stay together next time!

Jin Pei lerh?

She's here ^^

In library, the day we check in NP Loft

In library :)


0 comments: