BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 25 July 2011

♥ House Warming Day ♥

Wow...Came back from Malaysia!
Why I so excited?
Haha...Because I went back hometown for my house warming!
YAY~! I move in new house ad!
and it's soooo big compare to the old house
I love it so much 
But I rarely go back to stay also :(
Yesterday my parents decided to organize house warming
That why I went back from Singapore just for one day ^^

My family invite around 200++ relative and friends including my friends
on 24 July, 6-10pm.
I reached home at 8am Saturday
and my brother's friend fetch me go to saloon first.
After that, my parents start busy ad!
They were duper busy from morning to evening before the party start
My mum busying to prepare the ingredient need to cook
my dad arrange the table and chair
And my kitchen just full of people
cause all my mum's friends came to help to prepare :)
My younger brother and younger sister also not so free
except me :P
I just busy to take picture and walk around
this is also my first time to see my house, that why~
but dun say I didnt contribute at all ya...
I did sushi for guests!
hehe^^ dun doubt!

6pm-----
Start have some guests came ad...
My friends also reached at around 7pm
after eating they go to look around house and
we went to baby room and have a chit chat time :D
(p/s: Baby room is the room I most like and most comfortable)
we talk a lot about the school things and share the some event happened between them
Enjoy the chit chat time ^^
After that, they went back at  around 9pm

After my friends went back
I start to chit chat with another group of people ad
which is my lovely cousin 
hehe^^
We still went out at midnight by motorbike
and we just keep on go around our taman only
haha...quite siok ^^

All the people have went back at 1030pm+
then we start to cleaning...
but my cousin is stay back and stay overnight at my house
After done all and everyone preparing to sleep ad
but my brother and my cousin decided to stay ovenight
I joined them also
We played Monopoly to kill time
and when we play we recall a lot of our childhood time
We just realise that the time pass so fast and
we all have our own independent life ad
The time pass very fast when we chat and play
It's 6am ad without our realising
I start to pack my bag and want to came back Singapore ad
but I just too sad to leave
I feel like want to stay home and dun wan to go back Sg
But I cannot
Haizz...So sad :((

I just took flight and reached Sg at 11am
-----------------------------END-------------------------------------

New House




Brother Room

Sister Room

Baby Room 
Baby Room


老爸的小天地
Sister and me♥

Brother and me♥

Sister and me♥

WE're Happy Famiy!

My dad and me♥

Lovely cousin and me♥

Lovely cousin and me♥
Doing SUSHI


I also gt contribute!










Best Friends Forever!!!
My best friend is very interested in that hat...Duno why =,=||| 
And she asked us to do different pose with the hat each other and take picture...hahaha :DD

COOL!

SWEET!
SEXY!

MAN!








0 comments: