BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 23 August 2011

220811 ♥

Potato Dosai :)

~ Masala Coffee and Dosai ~
Mutton Murtabak :)

I like his expression, cute ♥
He took this by his Iphone ♥


Let me taste first...(Indian coffee)
OMG~! I look so fierce >.<


Ok, satisfy with it :) Nice one ^^
We hangout for dinner on the day before he go back Msia, 22/08/11, after I went for interview at The Centre Point.
It's first time we went to indian restaurant together and took our dinner, quite special...:)
=========================================

Finally, today, he went back ad~ :(
This few days we never go for dating or meet each other, cz we busy chiong for exam~
and he end his exam first, so he went back by today
AND!!
Very unluckily, I cannot accompany him to go to airport today
because I unwell and stomachache seriously >.<
So sad ~
Dar, 我真的好舍不得哦~ 

0 comments: