BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 14 August 2011

Chiong ah!

Finally!!!
Final exam is around the corner!!!
Exam is start from 19th Aug till 26th Aug
I start revise from last week ad
but maybe is too early ad
that why I not so aggressive and focus
Always slacking and wasted time on entertainment
LOLZ!

However,
today I start feel stress and kan choing ad
duno why
maybe exam is really come nearer to me ad
haha
But I still no mood to study although I start to stress
=,=|||
Like today
plan to chiong for Financial Management
but end up with just study for 6 chapters only
(total gt 12 chapters)
Soooo.....
I speechless
is my fault
but I duno why time pass so fast
and I even duno what I wasted my time on

Beside revision,
I also doing something recently
that is searching for temporary job
Actually after exam I'll have 7 weeks of sem break
Very long, right?
That why I want to work
at least can earn some pocket money in this long long break
but very hard and difficult to find job at sg lo
as in I'm foreigner LOL
I search from internet, newspaper and also through friends
but mostly just asked me to go for interview and reject me T^T
Now I still waiting for an admin clerk confirmation
hope I can get it
Be optimistic :)

After exam I will go back my hometown ad
Wohooo :D
I will go back for around 2 weeks
but not really 14 days la
I thk only 10 or 11 days :)
Anyway I will fully enjoy and relax myself at SP ^^

So I will be very busy in this month
and will be less update in this month
need to chiong chiong chiong!!!

Lucky and all the best for all my poly friends and also for me ^.^
JIA YOU!

0 comments: