BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 26 August 2011

Failure

Finally~
Exam is over~!
But I very very sad with my performance
I feel so depress when I saw the exam questions

All the things I studied
it never come out
All the things I didn't study
it come out

The questions I duno how to do
never mind, it's okay
since that I really no idea at all
The question I know how to do
lagi teruk!!
I made careless mistake

ARGHHH~!
How stupid am I
IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT
All marks gone!!
All gone!!

I hate myself a lot after FMGT and IFA paper
I feel myself very stupid
why I duno how to do the simple question??
why I so slow in study??
Why everyone do well
just I cannot understand the qns??
Why Why Why~!!!!

I spent a lot of time to study and practise
I even gave up sleeping time to study,
burn midnight oil,
never sleep in whole night,
but it's not worth
what I get in return is just like a SHIT!
I duno why I put so much effort in
why I study so hard
It's just wasting my time and energy :(((((

I very frustrate and emo
I duno who should I blame
Whose wrong?
My fault?
Lecturer fault?

What I can do now is blame myself again and again T^T
I still cannot overcome the depression
and feel super emo
although just now I went to celebrate and shopping with friends
but when I on the way home
I feel so lonely and emo
I feel so sad
I feel wanna to hide at somewhere and cry
I feel like want to hug myself
I feel like my colorful world become grey
I feel so frustrate

I swear!
I swear!
Next time I wont put so much effort in exam ad
it hurt me so much
I hate the stupid me!
I know all of you cannot understand my feelings
No one know~

What can I do now is
keep on blaming myself
again and again...........


T__________T

0 comments: