BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 20 August 2011

Zipped my mouth =X

THIS IS SO TRUE!

What should I say?
Recently we are busy to study for exam
and we have no time to talk and meet
miss euu so much~
but duno how to express my feeling to euu
So sad and emo now T^T

When u studying, I sleeping
When I studying, U sleeping
When u exam, I at home
When I exam, u at home


Our exam and holidays timing are always different
but this time, luckily 

my sem break period is almost the same with urs
and we will go back hometown in same period
but u told me u want to hangout with ur buddies
no time for me
U duno how to appreciate this good chance
u said  u give me all ur time at Singapore ad
should FULLY accompany friends when go back
WTH
Gt this concept one mie?
No logic at all
Stupid thought~!

Do u know?
I'm so happy when I know we will go back at the same time
I imagine that we can dating at here and there
Do u know?
the rejection from u is hurting me
u spoil my expectation and say NO to me
Do u know?
I'm so disappointed when I know ur plan 
So sad~~~~~

My feeling just like playing the 
roller coaster
falling from the sky down to the hell!

U just want to spend every single second with ur friends
Ok then, I bo bian!
Just go la!
I know I have no right to say anything 
or arrange anything when we are at SP



No more expectation to u~
I speechless and speechless
Better keep quiet~ :(

0 comments: