BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 16 August 2011

It never goes away~

Dun ask me to remove all my complicated thought over my life
I also not so like to think this way 
and having this thinking

Dun ask me to change back my personality and thoughts
like how I am in primary sch
It's impossible
Since I'm grown up and affected by the environment

U say this thought is not good
but u never tell me why it is bad
U say u hard to understand
but u never to figure it out

I was hurt by someone previously
that why it become my pain 
the feeling cannot just simply go away
although I tried many timessss
so what can I do with it?

I will be mad to whoever rub or step on it again
even though they are accidentally touched it
It become my principle in my life
It become the thing I most care
and scare to get hurt by it again

So...
dun ever ask me to remove it
it already fixed in my mind
it is a scar on heart
it become a part in my life
I think u can understand it
I just dun wan to see this problem raise between us
okay?















And now, I just realize that
I turned up loving u a lot more than I originally planed 

0 comments: