BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 6 September 2011

=.=||||||

OMG~! I really pandai spend money sia!

Yesterday went out with my mum
I can't withstand with the temptation of clothes and accessories~~
I bought 2 shirts and 1 pair of shoe again =,=|||
Now I packing my baggage
and just realised that I had bought 3 pair of shoes =,=|||
and I didn't count the clothes, i think gt 5 pieces and above =,=|||
and a few accessories.......=,=|||

Seriously! I duno I bought so much ad~ :O
I still thinking want to buy some bags or backpack 
and I still planing to buy a high heel shoe~
Haiz~ If my mum know all this, sure kill me one T^T
No wonder I feel like I went to withdraw money a few times ad
but the wallet like never full one, always empty one =/

I really SWEAT ahhh~ 
Sweating now =,=|||||||
I just came back for 11 days only,
but I ad spent almost RM 400++
Oh gosh~! 
Forgive me please~
I'm not purposely one
duno why I cant withstand with the temptation
maybe is because I feel like RM very cheap compare to $$ ba...
Must control myself now!!!
Tomorrow still want to go Penang,
hope I wont spend too much money again
Sigh~~~ 


Speechlessssssss.......(✖╭╮✖)

0 comments: