BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 17 September 2011

Thank to u~

Today~

Hmmm, shall say is yesterday
is the most sad and emo day for me
I even tahan my tear and sadness when I'm working in the shop
I tried to find other thing to do
to avoid thinking too much
but I failed
I still think a lot of nonsense
I'm downnnnnnn~!
Down till I duno how to describe
it's cannot describe by words
I face alot of failure in my life
I know am unlucky and stupid
YA~! I really am~!

After work,
my tears all drop like heavy rain
I can't tahan anymore
although I still sitting on the train
I really can't make it 
my heart is overload
full of negative feelings

Luckily,
still gt u accompany me at this moment
willing to lend me ur shoulder 
willing to rub away my tears
willing to hug me
willing to spend ur time with me
willing to listen to my nonsense talks

Thanks :)
Can't imagine if I without at this moment~
U make me feel warm and sweet
Thanks for ur willingness to do all this thingy :)
I just can't express all my feelings to u now,
is quite complicated
but all is positive one :)

And,
I start to miss u now...
Good night people
Good Bye terrible day

0 comments: