BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 19 September 2011

LEMMI is a german brand since 1959

Yay~! I'm working now :)
Currently I working as part timer now
that why I less online and less update my blog
I work in a shop called LEMMI Fashion
is a kids and adult winter and summer collection
I tell u all my story before I start to work first~

When I reached Sg from my hometown
I suppose to start to work at 12th Sept
So I call my boss and ask for time
then she told me I need to go for 2nd interview first
she want to know am I a fast leaner and test my sense of fashion!!
I faint and very angry that time
cz she already confirmed with me before I went back M'sia
and now she said want to test again
LOLZ~!
I bo bian lo...
Went to interview at 12th and she test me a lot of things
she even asked me to know about their balance stock in one hour!
Siao ah...I not genius lo
However, Luckily 
she took me and start to work at 13th
If not ah, I sure raise argument with her one!!!

She offer me $1200 to work 30 days for her
and one day off in one week
I accepted lo
no choices mah =,=
I asked her whether gt lunch time or any break time or not
she told me have to da bao to shop and eat in shop one
LOLZ~!
Surprise me again! 
I tot now Sg wont let staff eat in shop and will have lunch time one
haiz...
Never mind la
she want to hire me very good ad

Ok then
She told me
her shop is a children fashion shop
have winter and summer collection
but now they focus on winter clothes
year end ad mah :)
and she has 4 outlet in Sg
so she need me to go anywhere that short of staff
so I can't stay stationary in a place
Her outlet at Paragon, CentrePoint, Vivo and United Square

First day,
She put me at Paragon Lvl 5
then start at 1030am
but first day I kena scold ad
cz she gave me a set of sale talks when I went for interview
and she asked me to memorize all the sentences
It's like 5 pages u know?
How can I remember all in one night
and I very blur also la
I forgot to bring at the first day
so she angry on me lo =,=
So I tot she is a bad boss
I dun like her
give me a lot of pressure and I unhappy with her
and I just stay at Paragon for a few hours only 
cz she asked me to walk to Centre Point from 1200pm to 9pm
but it's quite near la 

Second day,
she put me at Vivo City
there is quite near from my house,
10 mins can reach ad ^^
I like to work there also,
cz it's just infront of children playground 
I can see children playing and I feel happy when I see their happy face :D

My boss named Auntie Jasmine and Uncle Andrew
Jasmine went to Vivo in second day also
she want to test my product knowledge
luckily I can answer all, hehe ^^

Third day I also work at Vivo
I more familiar with the stock and all the knowledge ad
so I not scare at all
and she did ask this ask that also
and she trust on me and gt praise me ^^
and she ask me to hold CentrePoint key

After that I found that actually she is a easy going person
just she get pekchet easily
but she no harm one
just like to nagging 
so she is not scolding me actually
haha...good!

So start from 4th day
I work at CentrePoint half day
and walk to Paragon to work for another half day
It's quite fun and I learn a lot of things

I now know how to differentiate leather ad
and I know well abt winter jacket material and various types of it
and I know a lot of friends
they all quite friendly and nice
they even protect me from auntie's nag :DD

Actually our clothes and shoes are quite expensive
because is german brand mah
and all shoes 100% pure leather one
clothes are made of high-tech fiber one
that why la!
But when I work at Paragon hor
I saw a lot of parents very generous one
they just ask their kids to try and they even didnt see the price tag one lo
they will just buy and pay if their kids like it!
All use credit card one =,=
Their children how blissful sia
one pair of baby shoe $200++
one baby top $100+
who want to buy wor
If for me la
I will ran away lo
so expensive, siao de >.<
but really gt a lot of people can afford
wondering their salary per month
hahahaha :D

Anyway it's tire but fun
my leg like want to break ad
Can u imagine
everyday stand for 10.5 hours?
Luckily
I can sit down sometime la
if I work with other full timer
they wont mind one
as long as we never sit in front of boss can ad
haha...
So I always find some excuses to go toilet or buy food
and I shopping around la :P
I see all the full timer also like that one
I just learn from them ;P

So I have to work until 15th Oct
while waiting for school reopen
I satisfy and happy with my job now :)

0 comments: