BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 17 September 2011

Unlucky life

Today result release ad

Very unluckily I gt only 3.64

1 AD
1A+
2B+
2B

So......
what can I do?
Cry?
Useless~
scold ppl?
Useless~
Blame myself?
Dun thk so

I really work hard in this semester
but I duno why my result still so ugly
is like SHIT~!!!

Ppl said they duno how to do
they can get A
Ppl said qns too hard
they can get A
Ppl said they leave qns blank
they can get A
Ppl said they not enough time to do
they can get A

I said I duno how to do
I get C
I said qns too hard
I get C
I said I leave the qns blank
I get C
I said I not enough time to do
I get C

I really mean what I said
I really duno how to do
I really feel that the qns are too hard
I really leave it blank
I really not enough time to do

This is what I feel~

If they just siok siok say
next time please keep quiet
Thanks :)
If they really mean what they said
mean they really gt the luck

That why I said I'm an unlucky star 
I work so hard but it's not worth

What can I do? 
Complaint to the God??
I can't face the truth
seriously~~

So sad to know all this...
So terrible...


0 comments: