BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 22 September 2011

Happy and Sad

Today, I quite busy,
firstly,
I went to Boon Lay MRT station in noon
it's sooooooooo far~!!!
LOL!
Because I want to go to apply loan for my sch fees
Initially,
my cousin want to fetch me at my house one
but he suddenly have sthg to do at Jurong Point
and we cant go to apply on another day,
cz he need to go to German tomorrow for 2 weeks
so I force to go there and meet him
it took me 1 and half an hour to reach there >.<'''

Luckily,
the staff of DBS bank are so efficient
they said we maybe need to wait for 30min to 45min
so we just sit at some place and chit chat
but after around 15 min
the staff called me and it's our turn ad
I feel that they are so efficient and so fast
actually still gt many people in queue...

After that,
he fetch me home and he went back ad :)
Thanks alot ya ^^

Then I just went to food court and waiting for him
to walk here from his house :P
He let me wait for 30 min lo >.<
then we start to enjoy our lunch ^_^

Luckily the weather is nice and not too hot
we just went to ECP again
our plan went smoothly today ;)
I cycling He skating

we chatting while we exercising
I enjoy that moment
and I hope that the road is endless
so that I can hold this moment and this feeling forever :)
It's so relax and relief ~

But sthg happen when we on the way to return our stuff
he tried to catch me and I keep on increase my speed
I ride faster and faster just want to avoid catching by him
who know
he suddenly fell down and he's hurt
he said he almost catch my bag ad
then I suddenly speed up
he loss his balance and fell down
I so heartpain to see he's bleeding
he hurt his shank and thigh
OMG~!!
I so guilty and feel so sorry to him......
and the more worse thg happen again
he fell down again =,=|||
this is bcz he feel pain and hard to balance himself ad
but we still not yet reach the shop
haiz...
Poor him...

He is so good...
and brave...
he stand up and told me
it's not pain
and he turn to console me
bcz I really very sad and I can feel his pain :'(
I suppose to console him
but he just come to console me when I so guilty abt it

I suddenly become so emo after he fell down
and my mood turn down and down
after he console and console
he still can laugh =,=
then I much more better ad
and I help him clean his wound
but we have no medicine even acriflavine solution

I just want to go home early
after we returned the bicycle and skate shoe
bcz I just want to clean his wound properly and apply solution
and we just went home without having dinner :(
I so heartpain to see him suffering from pain
but he just said man must be strong and man cant hurt by this minor wound
but I see that the wound are quite big and they are bleeding :''((
I still can feel his pain now >.<

That's all...Today end with the mix feelings of happy and sad :)
tomorrow evening,
he will flight back to Malaysia for 3 days
return on next monday
I quite sad
that means I cant see him in the next 4 days
cz I start to work tomorrow and he is leaving at 6pm
that time I still work in the shop
cant send him
wuwuwuwuwu~~~ T_____T

Ok la,
shall focus on chatting with him now :)
Night people ^.^

0 comments: