BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 1 October 2011

Tire month

This month is a terrible month
It make me tire and lack of sleep
because I have to work in this sem break
and working life is damn tire and sien!

Now I start miss my study life
and all my poly friends
I feel that our break too long ad
7 weeks lerh!
I feel like very boring ad >.<

Somemore,
the work so boring
everyday slack only
haiz =,='''
I still have 2 more weeks to go~
Everytime I reach home from my work place
I already no energy to do anything ad
including online and watching tv
I will faster go to bath and sleep!

Working life make me no entertainment
and no freedom at all
I dun like to work
but I still need to work for the money sake =,=|||
Arrghhhh~!!

Faster open sch la!!!
I want to enjoy my study life!
Miss u all my friends :)
Hope can see u all soon ^^

0 comments: