BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Met 2 CID

Today,
after work I went for dinner with my dar
then after that we just sit at the garden beside my house and chit chat la
suddenly gt 2 strangers come to us
and they showed their Police Pass to us
and they asked us some info

We rewind the time first
before the CID come
we suddenly saw a man wearing white t-shirt run very faster from behind
and he run to bus stop
then we just like said why he run so fast
the bus stop so far
he sure cant chase the bus one la
then we continue our topic lo
who know~!

Suddenly the CID come
and asked
" Do u see a man running through here? He's wearing white color shirt
and bermudas"

We just think back and told them whatever we saw lo
and we not sure also
then we told them he's chasing a single deck bus
but after that he board another double deck bus
Actually we not sure also la,
just depends on our impression

I think the CID trust us la
he called his other partners
then I just know that actually gt so many CID around us =,=
and they board a car at the bus stop
and chase the buses!

Finish!
Hahaha...actually I were shocked when they show me the police pass
I thought they want to check us or what...
Luckily they just want to ask sthg, hahaha :DD
then I feel very excited also la
first time met this thg
somemore is CID lerh
most important is they are so young and handsome!!!!!!
I thk they just around 20++ years old only!
OMGG!!! :P

I wondering that
who is the person they want to catch
is it a thief?
is it a murderer?
is it big case or small case?
lol...many qns in my mind now lerh
I just curious la~
hahaha...
not bad la
a good experience huh :)


0 comments: