BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 17 October 2011

School reopen ad~!

Today,
school reopen ad
I can't wait to see all my friends ad^^

I found another way to go to sch
it just need to transfer one time
not like last time need to transfer twice
very troublesome
although the time taken still the same
around one hour to reach sch~
but unfortunately,
I can't found the bus stop after I went out from MRT station
I did follow the website instruction
but I failed
so I just went back to station
and took train to sch
It make me very pekchet and angry
I walked so long
and I tried a few path to find that bus stop
somemore is walk under big big sun!
So,
this thg spoil my mood in the early morning ad >.<
HNG~!

Just now after sch,
I really unwilling to give up like this
so I took the bus to reach the bus stop
and I tried to find the way to mrt station
Finally!!!
I found that!
then it's mean that website show me the wrong way
and wrong exit
so that I can't found it
LOL~!!!

However,
today quite happy
I long time no go sch ad
and long time no see all my friends too
after morning class
we met up at Makan Place
and everyone talk about their holidays life
some went to OIP
they sharing their experiences with us
some went to work as part time
and some start their driving lesson ad
but I less talking la
but my stomach cramp
very pain and suffer :((

After lunch,
we separate and go to our own class
I taking German Language in this sem
and I found that it's so funny
but really quite hard to learn
because german have a very weird and strong accent
that I take time to learn
but my tutor very funny
and make the 4 hours lesson become very fun and attractive ^^

Now my life change to study mode ad :)
Jia u~!
Hope can score well in this sem~

0 comments: