BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 20 October 2011

Shopping crazily~

Yesterday
my school end at 1pm
and decided to go JB with one of my JB friend - Jin Pei :)
we having our lunch at school before we go


Before we go JB
I accompany her to go SGX centre to submit her thing first
then we walk to another building
from tanjong pagar to raffles place
because she still need to submit something to her agent


After walking under big big big sun
we go to Bugis and take bus there
We took 30 min to reach JB and we go City Square~

Actually I exchange $200 dollar to RM 500
It's so much~! Because the currency really keep on increase
hahaha...worth it~
Actually I just plan to buy something to pamper myself after working
and I just thought I will just spend around RM200
who know!!!
Once I reach there
and go shop by shop
I start feel excited and out of control ad
I start to buy this and that
and can't stop myself from buying
and I feel paise to my friend also la
she like nothing to buy and 
just company me walk here and there
 and I really shopping until forgot the time ad
Initially we plan to go back at 7pm
who know when I realise
the time ad is 830pm
and I still haven't buy all the thing I need and I want


Finally,
we finish shopping at 930pm
and at that time,
my wallet just left RM70++
LOL~!!!!
I spent too much ad!!!
but I never regret la
cz I really buy a lot of things that I really like
I feel so happy and satisfy ;)


We go back at 1030pm
and reach Singapore at 11pm
It's so late
Sorry to my friend ya
let her go back so late :(
Dui Bu Qi lo~~~

Ok,
after reach home
I start to clear my things
and calculate my expenses


I bought->>


2 T-shirt
1 denim
1 cotton short
1 backpack
1 handbag
3 SNOOPY sticker
1 watch
1 wallet
1 sandal
1 cover shoe
2 bracelet
and food & bus fare
Total spent RM 421.30

in 5 hours =,=|||
Wow...I also shock when I know it!
So I just left RM 78.70 in my wallet now
but at least I cheer myself up
and now I can tidy up my mood
and focus on study ad :D

Thanks Jin Pei willing to spend ur time to accompany me to shop like crazy girl ya~!
^_^


Took in the PADINI shop when we wait for my watch to be done ^^
Took at the kastam, breads as our dinner bcz we shopping until too late ad, food court din't wait for us >.<



0 comments: