BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 17 October 2011

He's back :)

Yesterday,
he reached Singapore at around 430pm
from our hometown-Sungai Petani
but unhappy that I cant go to pick him up
cz I still have to work :(

After work,
I go to meet him directly
However, before I board the bus
suddenly I feel like want to buy the pop corn
and share with him :)
And I just went to the pop corn shop-"Garrett"
bought a small size caramel crispy pop corn
it cost me $8 =,=
but I happy with it when I know that I can share this with him :)

After that,
we met up and talk a lot of thg
one week no see ad lerh!
Miss him so much :')
So happy that he come back to me ad ^^

Eye bag so big =,= '''

Actually,
I afraid that he really will leave me alone here in one day
and I know this day coming soon
just I still can't accept the truth
and I really can't and dun wan to face it~
It's so suffering and sad :''(

Everytime I feel sad and full of loneliness
when he walk off from my view
such as when he alight the bus(I still in the bus and his house reach first),
when he go back home from my house...............
I become so easily to get emo and sensitive
I feel that
everything hint me that he wont stay here any longer~

So...
I still try my best to do mental preparation
so that I wont too sad when that day come~
Honestly to say,
I really hope that he wont leave me alone here
I hope that he will choose to stay here with me~

Hope that
the day u leave me...will never ever come to me~!

0 comments: