BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 10 October 2011

Sick T^T

Sickness can u go away? :'(
Yesterday,
I feel abit unwell ad
and always feel like vomiting
who know~
Today I really fall sick ad
sore throat,
migraine,
coughing,
and stomachache

T___________T
Very suffer now ah~!
Somemore he is not here
and I'm alone here~

I think is cause by bad weather lo
cold a while hot a while
morning raining noon big sun
haiz........

I hope I can recover soon
bcz my sch going to reopen soon ad
on 17th of October :)
Cannot wait to go sch sia!

but sad to know that
I have to study for "8 SUBJECTS"  in this sem
walao eh~~~
so many subjects sia
expect me to learn all at the same time in this 6 months??!
haiz....
what to do, just my luck =,='''

Further more,
happy that I can learn one more language now
that is German language
but I just learn the basic only, for 6 weeks
not like my French course
I will further my French course in this sem too
I taking French 102 now ^.^
hope that I can manage to learn two different languages at the same time~

Okieee~~
Cant wait to see all my friends ad,
so I have to jia u and take good care of myself =D
I dun wan to go sch with a sick body
sooooo~ 
going to sleep now
Night world =) 

0 comments: