BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 21 October 2011

>.<'''

I met him at Bugis after school
and we just want to meet 
and go somewhere to talk only
who know...
we talk and walk around Bugis
then I saw a lot of things
there are so tempting
then I think that I dun have any Black colour short pant

Sooooo.....
I bought a short pant in black color at last
but it's denim type 
and at offer price
just $11~

Hmmm...I think still ok la hor... 
I know I should not buy anything ad
cz I spent too much in few days ago
but only one more pant...
should be okay la hor?
I trying to persuade myself
so that I will not so guilty 
haha~

Anyway,
I think all is his fault la
why want to meet at Bugis wor...
Sigh~
---------------------------------------------

Today,
I've went for 3 lectures in one day
it's so pack for my brain
I think I can't absorb it in once time
need time to revise again
the more serious one
is RFA - Regulatory Framework of Accounting
walao eh....
Lecturer tried to teach two set of lecture notes in two hours
and every single page of the notes are full of word!!
It's so wordy and so hard to follow
he talk very fast and never explain properly also
how can I know what he talking about
Sigh again~
I think this sem is a tough semester again~

Business Communication ad make me headache
now RFA come to make me worser =,='''

Hope that I can cover and catch up 
--Cost Accounting
--Taxation
--Finance of International Trade

:(
and now I start to worry about next sem internship ad
I feel so insecure and worry~~
Have to pray hard start from now
If not,
I will die in a ugly way~
haizzz....

~Good night people~

0 comments: