BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Raining day

Today we plan to go ECP cycling one
but we really unlucky
today suddenly heavy raining
and it's non-stop
so we just can stay at home chit chat
and force to cancel our plan =,=
yaya, we means my boyfriend and me :)

However, I feel happy too
as long as I can spend my time with him
I feel fulfilling and satisfy ad :)

Today actually is a quite nervous day
bcz today I have to choose my next sem time table online
it's called Self Select Timetabling
if I failed to get in the class with my friends
means I have to study in another class next sem
I dun want this happen to me again
cz I gt an experience before,
I failed to get into the same class with my friends
bcz my internet connection weak and it lag when I login my account
So...
today I woke up early in the morning--830am
after preparing,
I bring my laptop and went to my friends house
bcz his house has strong and fast internet connection
I standby and login to my NPAL account at 915am
and wait until 10am
My heartbeat keep on increase with the pass of every single minute
I also keep on praying
hope I wont be the unlucky one

Finally, I managed to get into same class with all my friends :)
but it was so scary at 10am sharp!
cz my internet really lag abit lo
luckily it only lag for 1 min
My heart was like want to drop down ad at that moment
really scary sia~!
After that,
I feel so happy and my mood become very good
so I feel that today is a nice day for me ^^

However,
we still failed to carry out our plan today
just because today is a rainy day >.<
Spoil our plan~
Never mind, tomorrow want to go again!!

I just have 3 days off in this week
so I must spend this 3 days with an important person
and with some meaningful events :)

Tomorrow is my last off day
so I must plan sthg to do
and I wont waste every single second of it

Tomorrow will be a nice day for us
--JS--


0 comments: