BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 5 September 2011

Loads of pictures ^_^


 I took a lot of pictures at Hometown, because here have a lot of things and person that I will miss and I will not be come back soon after I go back Singapore :')

Made by My mum~! So nice and delicious :DD




I miss him alot :)
♥ u so much~

The lantern I bought :)


 
My little brother (cousin) :)

OMG~! He's so black, cz just came back from beach :DD

I bought him some toys and stationery too :)

Took in car when my dad driving :)

And, I love this shirt so much! SNOOPY 

The main character is SNOOPY huh~! :P

My Sampat sister, we took some pics in supermarket =,=

Crazy liao~


The bear is so BIGG!

Can u see me? ;)

Lolzzz~
Took outside the house~

Took in car again~ So siok, no need to drive ^^


I duno I bought for what, cz I no need to use this~ I bought it just cz it's SNOOPY product!

Love Love Love
♥♥♥ 


Lovely Parent :)

I love him :)

And Her :)
Wow~ So cute sia :D

My grandma :)

She too love me ad, very she bu de me to go back Sg :')



Grandma's garden ^^ Too big ad, I cant take a full pic of her garden~

This one no edit at all~!!! When I took it, the sun zhun zhun on top of it, and become have this effect ~
Hehe, Kakacaucau one~ 







This one is the person I really can't bear to separate with him :(





Last picture before I went back Sg- Took at bus station :'(((
Finally I went back Sg and start to work, before I went back, I asked my sister take pic with me but she always reject me =,=''' now har, big girl jor...always told me she dun wan to take pic when she is ugly =,=||| LOL~! Whr gt ugly wor, so pretty >.< Duno what is the thinking of today teenager la~ Dun care abt her, ish~! Ok, bye malaysia, hello singapore :)

0 comments: