BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 19 September 2011

Everyone has their own target, right?

。无奈。
Today after work
I online and want to chit chat with my friend
(cz tomorrow I off
Weeee~! :D)
but finally it's not a happy ending lo

One of my classmate msg me on MSN
and he asked me about my GPA
I sure said I very sad and disappointed one mah
because I really sad with it
I even cried for whole night until my eyes swollen 
so he dare not to guess my result

He asked me whether higher than 3
I said yes la
cz if lower than 3, I think I will just straight away jump down from my HDB la!
and I told him honestly lo
BUT!!!
BUT!!!
He unhappy and like angry lerh!
He said "Get this result still sad ah? I dun wan to talk to u ad"
then he go offline directly
I was shocked!!
I still duno what happen now >.<

Friend, I not purposely one u know?
Everyone has their own target right?
I can't accept this result is cz I set a very high target for myself
but it's depends on individual one
So very sorry la >.<
I really sad with it and I really did cried 
I'm not just kidding with u okay?
I not meant to hurt u or anything la, okay?

U angry/sad cz u never know about my target 
and u still didnt know me well
For me, study is my priority
it's very super truly important for me
so this time, the result is the most worse result I get in this 19 years 
even I sit for many exam from in secondary sch for 5 years
I still can maintain my result
but duno why when I go to poly
my result like drop and up
it's not under my control
I can't maintain it >.<
even I study hard for exam
Sooo...now u know what I mean by and why I said like that?

Sorry that if I said anything wrong or make u unhappy~
And u scared me u knw? directly go offline =,= I still wondering why suddenly u get angry~

Okiee...time to sleep, tomorrow need to view time table ad
have to discuss with friends which set is ideal for us 
Night people :)

0 comments: